Instruction for Authors
- Word Limit: Original Research and Review Articles: not more that 5000 words (including abstract, the main article, references, appendices, acknowledgment, and author's biography); Short Communication: Not more than 1500 words; Book review: not more than 1000 words (the book must have been published within the last five years from a good publishing house).
- Font Size and Spacing: Times New Roman in 11 point. Double space must be there. Leave 1 inch on all sides on an A4 paper.
- APA 6th style sheet should be followed.
- The author's details and contact should be on a separate page (first page), and the abstract and the article should start from the second page.
- Tables, charts, graphs should be numbered and clearly visible (Follow APA 6th style).
- Follow Sage UK Style Guide (see page 3) for heading and sub-heading. [Sage UK Style Guide]
- If there is any acknowledgment or declaration, it should be mentioned before references. Appendices should be placed after references. Please avoid long appendices.
- Write-ups submitted elsewhere must not be submitted here.
- Endnotes, instead of footnotes, should be used.
- Use this template to format your manuscript.
Authors will be responsible for plagiarism. Plagiarized writing from any author might result in cancelling that particular author from submitting writing in this journal later on.
All submitted manuscripts undergo an initial screening by the Editorial Board. Manuscripts that pass initial screening are sent for peer review (double blind). The Editorial board considers the reports of peer reviewers and makes the final decision to accept or reject the manuscript for publication. Articles may be rejected at any stage of the review process.
There are no submission fees, publication fees, or page charges for this journal.